Am I the only one here who lives for brunch? There's just something about waking up, a big meal, bottomless coffee, washing down that coffee with a mimosa or bellini...you get the jist. There aren't a ton of places to brunch in my hometown where I currently live, so weekend brunches usually consist of rolling out of bed and into the kitchen. And what could be better than that? Though I will say that one of the most exciting parts of eventually moving to the city is without a doubt the brunch scene.
![]() |
| source |
Enter my latest Rue-la-la find...a sale on Lilly Pulitzer gifts? Pretty sure there's no turning that down. I love Lilly prints, but prefer them on a smaller scale--phone case, notebooks, planners, for sure, but I'm not too big on wearing the big bold prints (save these palazzo pants--best impulse purchase of my life).
Which is why I couldn't resist buying a set or two of these beauties:
![]() |
| source |
They came in the mail today and I am so. flippin. excited. I just can't wait to put them to use in my future apartment! My family isn't much for a Lilly tablescape, brunch or otherwise...so I am planning on using them as my summer and spring entertaining go-tos when I move. I'm sure I'll find an occasion to whip them out before then, but into the hope chest they go. And now for a little weekend brunch inspiration for y'all:
![]() |
| source |
Don't you think this tablescape would look great jazzed up with some patterned plates? On an unrelated note...how delightful would a brunch wedding reception be? Pass the croissants, si vous plait.
![]() |
| source |
And how precious is the gingham-floral-vintage postcard mix going on here? I love the idea of bringing a picnic onto a more organized table setting.
Y'all treat yourselves this weekend.
Cheers,
Erin




No comments:
Post a Comment