HI FRIENDS.
So, keeping up with a blog is hard. It's not easy to write content that strikes the right balance of creative, unique and meaningful--all things that are important to me in sharing bits and pieces of my life with y'all on here. I've been brainstorming and brainstorming different places that I'd like to see this blog go, but at a certain point you've gotta just jump right in and quit the thinkin' to make things happen.
So I'm back! Maybe it's the crisp fall weather that's hit South Florida in recent weeks, or the fact that I've been listening to Christmas music for at least a month now (years of piano instruction have me conditioned to break out the holiday sheet music the moment the wind blows October). But something about this time of year has me itching to write, blog and just celebrate in general.
It's good to be back! And do you not want to collect pinecones right now to create such a welcoming autumn garland as the one in this picture?
xo,
Erin

Glad your back!! I don't mind if every post is polished and perfect! I enjoy reading what you have to say!
ReplyDelete