Black Friday is one of those things that I prep for each year, yet rarely make it out of bed in time for doorbusters and things of that nature (as in...I think that happened once). Fun as the adrenaline may be, I much prefer what I'm doing right now...going through my Christmas shopping spreadsheet (link to the google sheet HERE) and checking things off left and right, from the comfort of the kitchen with a piping hot cup of coffee. I am a spreadsheet FREAK and use google docs to organize everything from tailgate shopping lists (later post perhaps?) to budget tracking to media planning for clients at work.
I hope this one helps you stay organized! I've been pasting links to gift ideas since Halloween so this Black Friday has been a breeze--speaking of which, here is where I'm planning on doing some shopping today and this weekend:
ANTHROPOLOGIE: 25% off everything with code HOLIDAY25 (one of my fav one-stop gift shops)
ASHLEY BROOKE DESIGNS: 25% off everything with code BLACKFRIDAY (her mugs...so cute)
BARNES & NOBLE: 30% off one item with code BFRIDAY14 (bought this calendar for more than a few people on my list)
HOBBY LOBBY: Just go there.
J. CREW: 30% off full-price styles with code HOLIDAY
J. CREW FACTORY: 50% off everything with code THANKS (shopping for myself here...)
KATE SPADE: 25% off everything with code HOLLYJOLLY
MICHAEL'S: Lots and lots. (One of my every-year Black Friday stops.)
PENDLETON: Free shipping with code GIFTSHIP
RIFLE PAPER CO.: Up to 30% off sitewide (and if you're in Orlando--sidewalk sale)
SUR LA TABLE: Up to 70% off!!
WEST ELM: Up to 25% off with code SUPERSALE
WILLIAMS-SONOMA: Free shipping with code FREESHIP (one of few places I insist on shopping in real life)
WISTERIA: 20% off everything! Code RUDOLPH
WORLD MARKET: Too much going on here to list!
Happy shopping, friends!!
xo,
Erin

No comments:
Post a Comment