April 5, 2014

Welcome!

Hi friends!

I used to blog round these parts back in the day and have decided it's time for a fresh start. If you're new here, I'm so glad you've stopped by! If you're not new here, well, you rock.

I kept a little blog during an internship last year (you can read up on that adventure over here) and have been dying to get back in the groove ever since. My day job has me occasionally seeking a creative outlet and I'm really excited to use this little space to share my inspiration and adventures with you all! 


While I'm not yet sure just what direction this blog will take, I can say that I have a notebook full of ideas and way too much spare time--so whether it's an interior I'm loving (Pinterest and a lifetime of watching HGTV have helped me uncover a deep-rooted love for design), a too-good-to-be-true thrift or garage sale find (what is more exciting than treasure hunting?!), a potential road trip stop (currently dreaming of a cross country road trip) or just a weekend adventure--I can't wait to share with you and I hope you'll enjoy following along!


cheers,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment